Wednesday, May 6, 2009

This summer

So this summer starts officially after your last final, and mine is tuesday May 19th at 9:30am. Directly after that I will finish emptying my dorm room, load up my boyfriend's truck and spend the day at his house unpacking dorm junk and repacking stuff to leave that night for North Carolina. We'll most likely leave at about 11pm in order to miss traffic. The drive will take approximately 11 hours with about 4-5 stops for bathroom, gas, and food breaks. Coming with us is our good friend and his girlfriend. Once down there hopefully I will be there for the birth of my new baby sister, Samantha. My mom is due any day now. The rest of my two weeks down there will consist of sleeping, beaching, and pool side sun-bathing. No cares. No responsibility. Just sunshine and family.

No comments:

Post a Comment