Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Financial screwing students

I am pretty sick and tired of collges milking me of my money and maybe even my future... I got an email from TAP (NY state financial aide) saying that i am elligible again next school year for about $1500 a semester. I got this email this year as well but the school "de-certified" me since i am technically a dependent student on an out-of-state parent. I swear if they grant me the TAP again at the beginning of the semester and then take it away again half way through so that I owe money again I am going to print this email (which says no where that my eligibility is in the hands of the school, if the NY government says i get it then i should get it!) and raise hell in the bursar's office until they fix it or give me more money. The TAP money is NY state grant money, so thats less debt that I would have to start paying back when i graduate. Seriously this financial system is so fucking corrupted that they are robbing the college generation blind and then when we come into power of the country we're all in fucking debt and there will be an even worse economic crisis than there is now but the assholes in charge want instant gratification so it the future must not matter! ...OK, rant over. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment