Wednesday, March 4, 2009

catching up to do


sooo i'm really really far behind on this, so i'm just going to put together a series of events and projects that i've been working on....  

since the beginning of the semester i have been sick with some ridiculous plague of a sinus infection.  It went away and came back three times, but finally after getting a doctor that gave a crap and some steroids to amp up the antibiotics, i'm feeling better than i have all month.  Being sick made me very tired, and as a result, very lazy.  It amazes me that in 2009 i could have some sort of mutant and yet simple sinus infection that knocks me on my ass so hard it's still hard for me to breathe when i lay down.

Professor Baldwin's class moves at such a pace that it makes my head spin.  We go through so many intense concepts of society along with the newest artistic & creative softwares that the hardest part of the class is keeping everything straight.  So this post is the first in this series of me busting my ass trying to catch up and get a real grasp on in what way i am supposed to be thinking/working.


No comments:

Post a Comment