Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day two

So things aren't looking too great right now.  My classes are fine but my boyfriend has been really sick since saturday.  He had a fever of 104 yesterday and almost went to the hospital, but hes somewhat better now.  I felt tired all day and now I have a headache that won't go away and my body feels sorta cold and achey.  It would be just my luck to get seriously ill in the first week of new classes.

Besides that for my media class i've downloaded some of the software and created a flickr account as well as a second life account, but currently they're just sitting there since i have no idea what to do with them.  After i finish writing this i'm going to look up old family pictures for class tomorrow morning.  Luckily my dad is a computer nerd and scanned all of our old photos years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment