Monday, January 26, 2009

back at SB

So i'm very new to this whole blogging world, i'll more than likely use this as an outlet to bitch and complain about the stressfully boring life that i have.  I live on campus at SUNY Stony Brook on Long Island, NY.  I'm originally from NC but i've lived in NY and have been supporting myself for over three years now.  I'm putting myself through college via student loans and grants while working part time at a grocery store. I'm now a first semester senior finally after transferring colleges twice; doing so has put me about a year behind where i'd like to be.
Today was my first day back to class for my spring '09 semester, and this blog is for creative/thinking purposes for my Introduction to Visual Interpretation class, taught by Professor Phillip Baldwin.  The class really grabbed my interest since a lot of the software we will be exploring is mac-related and i just got a new macbook for christmas and have no idea how to maximize my use of it.  Sooo we'll see where this narrative takes me throughout the semester.

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment